As experienced San Francisco auto accident attorneys, the legal team at Allegiance Law know just how devastating the consequences of a collision can be. No matter how carefully you drive, you cannot always avoid the negligent or deliberately dangerous behavior of other motorists. If you have learned this the hard way, and are currently coming to terms with severe injuries, the effect these can have across all areas of your life, and the potential financial hardship which can be suffered because of being unable to work, an Allegiance Law auto accident attorney is ready and waiting to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Our San Francisco auto accident attorneys have a proven record of successful verdicts in cases just like yours – call us today at 415-404-6395 to find out exactly what we could do for you.
How Can a San Francisco Auto Accident Attorney Help Me?
We believe that the support, guidance, and legal representation offered by a San Francisco auto accident attorney can prove invaluable. Through utilizing our legal experience and expertise, you could be free to recover from your injuries, focusing on getting back to your usual activities. That legal expertise enables us to build a strong case on your behalf, as we work to recover a range of damages, including:
- Medical costs, including the expenses you have incurred so far, as well as the cost of future physiotherapy and other treatments you are expected to require while recovering
- Pain and suffering, emotional distress, and related “invisible” injuries
- Loss of earnings, including reduced future earning capacity, where applicable
- Any damage to your property which was caused by the auto accident
- Other economic expenses associated with the accident or the injuries you have sustained
The above list is not exhaustive, and a San Francisco auto accident attorney may be able to recover damages not mentioned above. The only way to find out exactly what we can achieve on your behalf is to speak to an Allegiance Law auto accident attorney.
What to Do If You’re Involved in a San Francisco Auto Accident
Every accident is different so these steps may not always be applicable but, in general, this is what you should do after an auto accident, in San Francisco or elsewhere.
- Stay calm and check yourself over for any injuries. The shock of the collision may mean that you are not immediately aware of any injuries you have sustained
- Check with any passengers you are travelling with to find out if, and how, they have been injured
- Call 911 to report the auto accident, and stay at the scene until the police advise you can leave
- If possible, move your vehicle to the side of the road, and turn on your hazard lights to warn other motorists of your presence
- Do not make a statement to anyone other than the police
- Do not agree to any settlement without consulting a San Francisco auto accident attorney
- Obtain names, addresses, contact details, and insurance details from all others involved in the accident
- Obtain details from any witnesses
- Make notes of the accident while the details are fresh in your mind – you may be surprised by how quickly you forget. Use your cellphone if you do not have a pen and paper handy
- Contact your insurance company
- Contact an experienced, reputable San Francisco auto accident attorney
Entrust Your Case to a Skilled San Francisco Auto Accident Attorney
After an experience as traumatic as an auto accident, you need to be confident that your case is in good hands. To schedule your initial consultation with our expert San Francisco auto accident attorneys, call Allegiance Law today at 415-404-6395.